skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
quel shake?
Sunday, August 28
moving to europe seems too easy
except that I forgot every shred of rain gear I was supposed to bring
oops. I hope it doesn't rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
dave
View my complete profile
Links
The Coolest Thing Ever™
Samizdat!
Searching for the substance of things unseen
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
▼
2005
(19)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(6)
in Europe
moving to europe seems too easy
it doesn't feel like you're leaving
do structural engineers iterate?
there was an ibook party...
12 days and counting...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment